You surely don’t want to miss out on making this one!
I am back with some delicious brownies, especially for my vegan lovers. These brownies are EGGLESS and really fudgy!
A perfect match for you to binge on with your Netflix shows. It's the right combination of the perfect brownie you dream about. These brownies have a CRACKed top and I am honestly so hyped by this! Because it is so rare to get this texture in an eggless recipe.
I always wanted to make a foolproof eggless brownie recipe that produces that glorious crack and decadent texture each time, and I've done it! The verdict of these brownies is- AMAZING! I've tried many brownies over the years, made my own and none of them are to my standards. A Lot of them are thick, cakey, and dry. My type of brownie is rich, 'melt in the mouth' fudgy with lots of gooey chocolate (vegan obviously). These brownies are absolutely perfect, with their gorgeous shiny, cracked top. They are chewy, fudgy, rich, and full of flavor!
When you bite into a brownie you might think you are enjoying a simple dessert which might not look so complicated to you but when you go to dig more, that perfect brownie has science and a guided method which you should follow. And if that is what you are looking for then follow the recipe below:
Ingredients | makes 800 grams brownie
8 1/2 oz (240 g) chopped dark chocolate 60-70% cocoa solids
3/8 cup (90 mL) sunflower oil, or other neutral-tasting oil
11/4 cups (250 g) coconut sugar/caster sugar
2/3 cup (160 mL) water
11/2 cups (180 g) plain all-purpose flour
1/2 cup (60 g) cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Adjust the oven rack to the middle position, preheat the oven to 320 °F (160 °C), and line an 8 inch (20 cm) square baking pan with greaseproof/baking paper.
2. In a heat-proof bowl above a pot of simmering water (or in the microwave), melt together the dark chocolate and sunflower oil. Set aside to cool until warm.
3. In a separate heat-proof bowl (if using the microwave) or in a saucepan (if using the stovetop), mix together the sugar and water and heat them together until the sugar is fully dissolved.
4. NOTE: You don't want the mixture to start to boil, the water to evaporate, or the sugar to start caramelizing. You need to heat it only to the point where the sugar is fully dissolved and no further.
5. Pour the sugar syrup into the melted chocolate and whisk well until combined.
6. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk well until you get a smooth, fairly thick brownie batter.
7.Pour the batter into the lined baking tin and smooth out the top.
8. Bake in the preheated oven at 320 °F (160 °C) for about 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out with some half-baked batter and many moist crumbs attached.
9. Let the brownies cool completely at room temperature before slicing and serving.
10. Storage: The vegan brownies keep well in a closed container at room temperature for 3-4 days.
Decorate your brownies with a white chocolate compound with yellow oil-based food color and don't forget to add some Cake Pop Rush's Party Ho Rahi Hai sprinkles!
Voila! and there you make your yummy Vegan Fudgy Brownie With Cracked Top. Recreate your version and don't forget to tag us @cakepoprush on Instagram. We will be waiting :)
Watch the YouTube video and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel!!!
For more recipes click on our website www.cakepoprush.com
Follow us on Instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/cakepoprush/
Follow us on Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/cakepoprush
Follow us on Youtube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcbiS3hHP0pA_uWNJSu4GTQ
Follow us on Pinterest:- https://in.pinterest.com/cakepoprush/_created/